We at Pulaski Publicity Limited (the “Company“, “We“, “Us” or “Our“), are committed to protecting the privacy of Our users. As part of this commitment, it is important for Us to be transparent about how We handle the information that We (or others on Our behalf) collect about Our users, when We collect information about them, and how We use such information.
In this Policy, any reference to “Personal Data” is to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or in combination with additional information that We have or that We have access to.
When do We collect information about You?
We may collect Personal Data about You in the following circumstances:
When You access or use the Website and the services contained therein (the “Services”); and
When You interact with Us in any manner, including by sending Us an email.
You are under no legal obligation to provide any information about You, and it is provided at Your free will. However, if You do not furnish certain information about You, We will not be able to provide You with any or some of the Services.
What types of information do We collect?
We (or others on Our behalf) may collect the following types of Personal Data about You:
Website usage information: this information includes online activity log, traffic information (including, without limitation, IP address, time of access, date of access, web and mobile page(s) visited, language used, software crash reports and type of browser used, information regarding the device You used. Some of this information may not identify You personally, and therefore does not constitute Personal Data;
Website activity information – whenever You use the Website, We monitor Your use of the Services and record Your activity. The information that We gather about You in this context includes any activity that You perform in the Website, such as searches that You will perform, content that You will view, the length of time You will be watching content on the Website, Your interaction with content in the Website, etc.
Communication information – when You contact Us, including via Our Website, social media networks or any other communications channel, You may provide Us with Your full name, corporate affiliation, address, certain contact information (such as email address and telephone number) and the content of Your communication with Us.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information that You provide Us (or others on Our behalf) with. Inaccurate information will affect Our ability to provide You with some of the Services, as well as Our ability to contact You as contemplated in this Policy.
How do We use Personal Data?
We may use Personal Data about You for the following purposes:
- To operate the Website and provide the Services.
- To contact You for the purpose of operational requirements.
- To personalise content or offers to You.
- To respond to Your queries, requests or complaints.
- To send You marketing materials, subject to Your consent.
- To analyse and improve the Services, as well as to offer new ones.
- To perform and maintain various activities supporting the offering and provision of the Services, including, but not limited to, the Website (such activities include back office functions, business development activities, strategic decision making, financing management, etc.).
- To protect Our and third parties’ interests, rights and assets, including initiation or exercise or defence of legal claims.
- To fulfil Our legal or regulatory requirements.
Sharing of Personal Data
We will not disclose Personal Data about You to third parties except as detailed in this Policy.
We may transfer Personal Data to entities that control Us, entities that are under Our control or to entities under common control or ownership with Us, as shall be from time to time (collectively the “Group”). Such entities may use the Personal Data to support the needs of the Group.
We may share Personal Data about You with the following third parties or for the following purposes:
- Upon Your consent or instruction;
- Third parties providing Us services related to the offering of the Services, including the Website;
- Upon Your consent, third parties offering products or services that match Your needs or preferences;
- In the event that We sell, assign or transfer some or all of Our business or assets to a successor or acquirer, or if We are acquired by or merge with a third party, or if We file for bankruptcy or become insolvent, or any other situation where Personal Data may be sold, assigned or transferred to a successor or acquirer;
- To protect Our rights, property and interest or those of third parties;
- To fulfil Our legal or regulatory requirements or to comply with a court order.
Transfer of Personal Data abroad
We may transfer Personal Data about You outside the jurisdiction which You are a resident of and store it in other jurisdictions and countries; the data protection and other laws of these jurisdictions or countries may not be as protective to Personal Data as those in the jurisdiction which You are resident – in these instances, We will take steps to ensure that an appropriate level of protection is given to Your Personal Data.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain Personal Data about You only for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which such Personal Data is collected. We may retain Personal Data about You for longer periods, if We find it necessary to comply with legal requirements applicable to Us.